i don't want just let go without any reason...can I?
WHY?Why?wHy?whY?why?
I hate this kind of feeling..
u just annoying me
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
damn stress recently..
i scare did something wrongly and bring trouble to them
i feel happy that u all trust me well
but i have no confidence at all
I feel like what i did is wrong and unsure
Can i just resign and leave it?
BUT!!!
i like this job..
and u all are friendly and teach me a lot of thing
although u know i have no working experience at all
still a stupid newbie..
but u didn't complain or grumble to me
the feeling of stress make me wanna go back school study
i like the time when i'm still in batu 8
i don't need to think for money each month
i don't need to count my daily usage
i don't need to think any mistake i made will affect to company
what i need to think only my result
such a enjoy life...
I wanna start my Uni life start from now!!
working make me stress...
Yalo..I oso miss my Skool life..>_<
ReplyDeleteyalo...let go school study form6 again...haha~
ReplyDeleteYalo..retake stpm i oso dun mind..Haha..
ReplyDelete